CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
The possibilities at the intersection of medicine and technology are endless, which means endless opportunities to make your mark on the world. Our interns do real work within experienced supply chain teams to improve lives of millions.
You have learned a lot to get here — and we want you to keep growing. With our expanding portfolio of innovative products and services, Medtronic is the global leader in delivering healthcare solutions for over 70+ disease states in 150+ countries.
Your project may focus on:
- Supply and demand planning
- Develop and drive supply chain optimization
- Drive strategic data analytics
- Execute process improvements
- Build your confidence, network and skills
These are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions that are 11-12 weeks in length. We offer housing assistance (for out of state interns), relocation expense reimbursement, and educational and social events throughout the summer.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Under the direction of your manager, you will prepare plans for your own your project, collaborate on cross functional teams, participate in project reviews, implement advances in analytics, and identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvement.
You’re more than a resume, so we want to hire, grow, and support the whole person. Whether you’re looking to connect with like-minded peer groups, foster your independence, or something in between, you will always feel at home here. As a Supply Chain or Supply Management Intern, you will have broad exposure to our Supply Chain or Supply Management organizations and leadership teams. Your participation in special projects and strategic initiatives will be critical to overall success of our business strategies.
To be considered for a summer 2022 Supply Chain/Supply Management internship, you must meet the following basic requirements. How you meet these criteria, must be clearly indicated on your resume to be considered for a position.
- Undergraduate student with sophomore or junior level standing graduating between December 2022 – May 2024
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Supply Management or a related field
- Minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 cumulative GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for sponsorship for an employment visa in the future
- Participants must be able to participate full time (40 hours/week) as part of our intern cohort: Monday, June 6th, 2022 – Friday, August 19th, 2022
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior work on projects in a team environment
- Leadership experience in student groups, volunteer experience & related extracurriculars
- Relevant academic projects and/or internship experience
Interested candidates should also apply on Medtronic’s career’s website using this link: https://jobs.medtronic.com/jobs/supply-chain-supply-management-summer-2022-intern-undergraduate-103017
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.