Instructional Designer Opportunity!
- Make significant contributions to creation of learning materials supporting the global application of MCHP’s Client Engagement Process (“MCEP”), involving multicultural audiences.
- Make significant contributions to ongoing development of MCEP Onboarding program curriculum.
- Design content for adult learners (business professionals) in various subject areas implementing project/problem based learning methods, utilizing applicable adult learning principles and instructional design practices.
- Final content deliverables will be created via several different applications and technologies as appropriate, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Camtasia and Adobe Creative Cloud tools,
- Final content deliverables will be delivered via web-based tools including SalesForce and our learning environment & management system.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Education, Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, or comparable field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing and facilitating learning in adults, especially project/problem based learning.
- Ability to advise on selection of appropriate content delivery methods per topic.
- Some experience designing curricula would be helpful, especially project/problem based learning, and remote learning.
- Some experience designing curricula for multi-national/multi-lingual audiences would be helpful.
- A strong technology focus and/or ability to learn new software tools quickly.
- Intermediate skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Skill or familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Premier Pro and/or After Effects would be helpful.
- Skill or familiarity with Camtasia, or video creation software would be helpful.
- Some experience with developing microlearning content would be helpful, especially in video creation and for delivery via mobile devices.
- Effective influencing & communication skills in order to provide advice on learning methods, curriculum content and sequencing to key decision makers leading several strategically significant, fast moving projects.