Excellent Entry Level HR Opportunity!
Microchip Technology Inc. is growing and seeking an entry-level Staffing Specialist to join our team. This position will be onsite at our corporate office in Chandler, Arizona and provide support to Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners on the recruiting front.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Promoting employment opportunities by posting on various job boards, actively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, and utilizing social media platforms
– Assisting hiring managers with writing job descriptions
– Collecting and reviewing all interview documentation in preparation for offers
– Conducting onsite interviews and delivering offers to candidates
– Attend career fairs as needed
– Assist with onboarding new hires into HRIS (Workday)
– Perform other administrative tasks and assist with various projects as needed (this may include but not be limited to providing employee support and answering questions, coordinating events and communications, HRIS transactions and reporting, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
– 0-3 years of experience in Human Resources, Staffing/Recruiting
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with peers, employees, and management
– High attention to detail and organization
– Ability to multitask and balance multiple tasks/projects at once
– Strong written and oral communication
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
– Excellent customer service skills
– Knowledge of Workday a plus
– Prior staffing/recruiting experience also a plus