Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Staffing Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified talent for the organization. They will also partner with the hiring VP’s, Directors, and Managers to create job descriptions, using all applicable social media platforms to post current openings and obtain an applicant flow of qualified candidates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Creative sourcing strategies to attract high level candidates.
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced environment working with various members of management.
- Pre-screens, schedules interviews, and oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the hiring managers and/or other human resources staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Performs other duties as assigned to assist the Human Resources Department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Must have a solid understanding of all pertinent online recruiting sites and social media platforms for recruiting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in web search techniques such as Boolean strings.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and recruit for several open positions.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Two years of Technical Industry in-house recruiting.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential.
- The successful candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
“Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.” Microfabrica is an EEO Employer