Duties and Responsibilities
Completing and maintaining purchase orders for raw goods, materials, and supplies. Working closely with specific departments to gather and submit orders or work across the entire organization. In this role, purchasing assistants record purchases at the time of request and submit these orders for final approval from the department manager or the purchasing manager.
Additional duties include:
• Schedule shipping and deliveries
• Assisting in requisitions and place purchase orders.
• Create, distribute purchase orders and update schedule
• Contact vendors to confirm purchase order details
• Log order receipts and confirmations
• Track and monitor purchases, from initial order to delivery
• Assist and coordinate with warehouse manager for deliveries and inventory
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• strong negotiation skills preferred
ML Group Design & Development is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ML Group to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, gender identity, health status, multicultural difference, political ideas, and sexual orientation