Mr. Cooper’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
Mr. Cooper Group prioritizes the health and safety of our associates. In light of COVID-19, we are complying with the CDC guidelines for social distancing. The vast majority of Mr. Cooper Group roles, including this role, have temporarily moved to work at home. When Mr. Cooper Group returns to normal operations, this role may return to the assigned onsite work location or operate on a hybrid model (remote and on-site) dependent on the team.
Marketing Originations is a creative, growing team of marketers committed to delivering real, tangible results that help grow Mr. Cooper’s market share and retain customers for life. This is a production-based, data-driven opportunity where the successful intern is helping achieve tangible goals and generate meaningful revenue for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Call QA review and analysis using Verint
- Build Sales incentive programs for Customer Service Agents
- Work with AVP Marketing and Customer Service IVR team on IVR messaging
- Optimizing telemarketing campaign scripts
- Other duties as assigned
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate (Associate’s, Bachelor’s) or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Be majoring in Marketing (specializing in Digital or Business Marketing) or Sales
- Must be proficient in Excel (Formulas, PivotTables, VLOOKUP, etc.) and using MS Office suite
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Previous internship experience
- Experience meeting deadlines and collaborating in an organizational environment
- Interest in financial services/lending
- Previous call center experience
- Experience with Verint platform