Mr. Cooper’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
Mr. Cooper Group prioritizes the health and safety of our associates. In light of COVID-19, we are complying with the CDC guidelines for social distancing. The vast majority of Mr. Cooper Group roles, including this role, have temporarily moved to work at home. When Mr. Cooper Group returns to normal operations, this role may return to the assigned onsite work location or operate on a hybrid model (remote and on-site) dependent on the team.
As a Home Advisor Intern, you will be able to see how a Mortgage and Sales team function within a work environment while gaining valuable hands-on knowledge about the mortgage industry. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team that has fun while producing. The Home Advisor Team provides a unique and unprecedented platform of services to our customers. Our formula for talent, our commitment to training & our technology tools enable our teams to connect the most relevant product solutions while delivering exceptional service to our Mr. Cooper customers all in one phone call.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review, compile and send out Excel reports
- Oversee call statistics related to mortgages
- Establish rapport with Home Advisor team to assist them with various needs
- Deliver project-related communications and status updates
- Assist in managing customer pipelines
- Assist with extending interest rates
- Confirm that necessary disclosures have been sent at the beginning of the day
- Other duties as assigned
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Be majoring in Business, Finance, Sales, or relevant business degree
- Familiar with mortgages and sales
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn about the mortgage industry
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with teams – strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work