Mr. Cooper Group’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper Group’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper Group and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
Mr. Cooper Group prioritizes the health and safety of our associates. In light of COVID-19, we are complying with the CDC guidelines for social distancing. The vast majority of Mr. Cooper Group roles, including this role, have temporarily moved to work at home. When Mr. Cooper Group returns to normal operations, this role may return to the assigned onsite work location or operate on a hybrid model (remote and on-site) dependent on the team.
The Xome Technical Associate Intern will have the opportunity to gain front-line experience and exposure to leading and emerging technologies. The selected candidate will directly engage and provide support to end users to solve problems real-world problems across a wide range of technical topics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to users including account creation, onboarding, password resets, addressing support requests
- Helps avoid challenges by monitoring the support ticket queues and triaging and escalating where appropriate
- Remotely assisting users with support needs and ticket documentation
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in a technology-related degree
- Strong interpersonal communications (written and oral) skills
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability and desire to work independently in resolving technical issues