Mr. Cooper’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
Are you super organized, self-driven, and looking for a role in an innovative inhouse Brand Marketing Team? Then this role may be for you! The Brand Marketing Intern reports to one of our Brand Managers, and will assist with concepting, planning, coordinating, and executing marketing campaigns that delight the customer. The successful candidate will participate on a team of cross-functional department peers to make sure projects and campaigns are executed flawlessly.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Brand Marketing Intern assists with planning and day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns across email, print, digital, and media channels.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans, creative briefs, consumer research, and measurement plans
- Work with internal Creative Services team to ensure creative is on brief and on brand, as well as identify key tactics to maximize effectiveness and estimate costs
- Maintain project scope of work across multiple projects, including quality control, and is responsible for informing manager of any activities that may affect delivery (quality, timing, cost, etc.)
- Assist in tracking and monitoring campaign results and other reporting trends affecting our businesses, including economic, industry, competitive, and cultural factors and shares findings with team members
- Navigates internal procedures and processes to ensure delivery of best-in-class work and move work through the company effectively and efficiently. approvals are obtained by Legal and Compliance, and all applicable business owners on all phases of a project including creative concepts, copy, layouts, production proofs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related field
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – PivotTables, VLOOKUP
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Detail-oriented individual with a track record of managing marketing and/or advertising projects
- Strong project management and organizational skills are critical
- Prior internship experience on agency or client team
- Interpersonal skills to relate with staff at all levels throughout the company
- Expertise in managing project timelines and effectively prioritize multiple initiatives