About Myers-Holum, Inc.
Myers-Holum (MHI) is a boutique technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York. Myers-Holum has several professional services practices with specialized skills and expertise. This job posting is for a position in the ‘Cloud Practice’ which was started in 2016 and is focused on providing best in class implementation and consulting services in the mid-market in partnership with Oracle NetSuite, Dell Boomi, Google, Shopify and other cloud technology providers.
The Analyst Program at Myers-Holum is a rapid professional development initiative that prepares top undergraduate and graduate school candidates for a career in technology consulting. Analysts will begin the program with intensive training and development to sharpen their technology and consulting skills while getting rapidly engaged with consulting teams on real customer consulting engagements. Each Analyst will be provided with the opportunity to achieve their SuiteFoundations Certification upon offer and will be aligned to a Myers-Holum mentor for guidance. Once onboarded, individual Analysts will begin to specialize as they integrate into teams. Our consulting approach requires that Business Analysts and Technical Analysts work alongside Delivery Leads, Project Managers, Consultants, and Developers to guide our customers through the end-to-end process of digital transformation including strategy, selection, implementation and support.
The Business Analyst role is the first step in the ‘Consultant Career Track’ at Myers-Holum, and will be responsible for business analysis, data migration, functional system setup and configuration, change management, project management, training, and other non-development and largely customer-facing work. The Business Analyst will work hand-in-hand with Technical Analysts and others in the development organization to provide the necessary support and advisory to deliver a working solution to the customer. Individuals best suited for this role have the necessary accounting, finance, business management, operations, or information systems educational background and experience.
Qualification and Skills
- Pursuing degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- High academic standing and demonstrated extracurricular involvement
- Relevant internship/work experience in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services, or software development
- Proven track record of success in team environments
- Analyze and work with customers to re-engineer complex business processes and requirements as part of digital transformation
- Assist in performing fit/gap analysis on business requirements as part of system and business process design activities
- Provide customers with technology and business advisory based on leading practices for their industry, business model, and chosen software solution or approach
- Develop wireframe, data flow diagrams, business process flow diagrams and detailed requirements and testing documentation to support business process and technology discovery, design, and implementation
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn and develop NetSuite and/or other product and professional skills in all areas as required by customer engagements
The 2021 Technology Analyst Program will have Analyst groups in four of our hub locations below. No relocation assistance will be provided. Each location has limited openings and will be available to candidates on a first-come first-serve basis once employment offers have been made.
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Candidates should expect 25-50% travel after the initial 8 week intensive training
- Up to 75% travel may be required for our larger customer projects
- Daily commuting to and from a customer office within your home city may be required
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Base Salary of $65,000 plus Performance Based Incentive Pay of $20,000-$40,000
- MHI offers reimbursement for approved training and certification in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- United States: Company Health Insurance Policy covers all premiums for the individual
- Canada: Employer Paid Supplemental Health Insurance Policy