At Nationwide, the Office of Internal Audit is a place where future leaders are developed. Our Internal Audit team is a valued business partner helping management to see risks around the corner. We look for critical thinkers who are intellectually curious, enjoy problem solving, and are excited about emerging technology, such as data analytics and machine learning. Our interns collaborate with leaders and associates across all of Nationwide. As an Internal Audit intern, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about Nationwide’s business operations and key audit concepts, expanding your communication and problem-solving skills, and even test your hand with new technologies. Sound like your kind of opportunity? Then come see if Nationwide’s Internal Audit team is right for you!
· High-profile, high-impact assignments – You’ll participate in audit assignments that will help you gain an understanding of audit practices and risk management while learning about the breadth of Nationwide’s business operations.
· Coaching and feedback – You’ll receive timely and actionable feedback from leaders who care about your success.
· Development and training – Day one will be the start of an onboarding and training program designed to set you up for a successful internship and continuous learning.
· Professional networking – You’ll have the opportunity to network with the leaders across the enterprise.
· Community service – Your development includes the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others by participating in volunteer efforts.