If you’re a paid social pro who’s looking to create thumb-stopping campaigns, look no further. Be the Paid you want to see in the world as Nebo’s next Paid Social Specialist.
As a Paid Social Specialist at Nebo, you’ll not only get unlimited access to office dogs and a bottomless candy drawer, you’ll also work with both the Paid Media and Social Media departments to provide paid social strategy and campaign management for clients across a variety of social platforms. They are responsible for developing targeting and budget recommendations, launching campaigns on various platforms, optimizing ads based on KPIs, reporting on campaign metrics, and providing actionable recommendations for improving performance on an ongoing basis. In addition to dedicated experience across paid social platforms, candidates must have working knowledge of and light to medium experience managing campaigns and developing strategy for paid media channels beyond paid social, including search and display. The ideal candidate must be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter.
Paid Social Specialist Duties
- Take an active role in developing paid social strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Develop and execute Paid Social campaigns for multiple clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and others
- Collaborate with other team members on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Conduct extensive audience, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Social strategies for Nebo clients
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying key messages or value proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this
- Create and present monthly and/or weekly reports with analysis of paid social campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Collaborate with organic social and other paid media account leads to ensure strategies are aligned across all channels
- Work closely with vendors, agency partners, and platform reps
- Assist in educating and training new team members in paid social strategy, creation, implementation and reporting
- Assist in new business efforts/sales pitches as needed
- Support clients and team members on non-social paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
Paid Social Specialist Skills Required
- 1+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social
- Proficient use in Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Google Analytics certified
- Facebook Blueprint certified a plus
- Experience developing testing structures and compiling client-facing deliverables based on performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Active interest in keeping up with social and paid media industries and latest trends
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We’re currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We’re dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.