We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
NetApp is a Fortune 500 company that believes in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, focused on data protection, and open to enriching customer solutions for on premise and/or cloud environments. We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. We bring enterprise-grade data services customers rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. And we do it with industry-leading solutions that work across diverse environments and the world’s biggest hyper-scale cloud providers.
At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive workforce with a culture of belonging that enables our employees to bring their whole selves to do their life’s best work.
As an Finance Intern, you will experience an exciting 3 month internship that will provide you an opportunity to gain in depth knowledge about NetApp’s Finance organization and culture. Our inclusive environment offers each employee an opportunity to be their best self as we embrace different perspectives and experiences that each employee brings to the table. As part of our values, we not only want to empower our customers, but also our employees, which is why we provide several training’s and certifications for our employees to continue growing professionally.
Who do we look for?
Are you a continuous learner who wants to join an empowered team of forward-thinking, smart, dedicated technologists that approaches every problem with fresh eyes? If you answered yes, you may be who NetApp is looking for!
We recognize that not everyone fits neatly into any checklist, but below are some of the skills and experience we think will help make you successful in this role. If you don’t match everything on this list, but are excited about the opportunity and think you could contribute, we’d love to hear from you.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills as needed to work successfully with staff and managers within and outside of function.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a project-based environment.
- Ability to follow standard accounting and finance practices, and departmental procedures and processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
NetApp’s approach to in-person and remote work will be a flexible hybrid model that emphasizes flexibility for employees and puts our talent first.
Must be enrolled in an educational or professional program through summer 2022 or later.