NetApp is a Fortune 500 company that believes in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, focused on data protection, and open to enriching customer solutions for on premise and/or cloud environments. We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. We bring enterprise-grade data services customers rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. And we do it with industry-leading solutions that work across diverse environments and the world’s biggest hyper-scale cloud providers.
At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive workforce with a culture of belonging that enables our employees to bring their whole selves to do their life’s best work.
Who do we look for?
Are you a continuous learner who wants to join an empowered team of forward-thinking, smart, dedicated technologists that approaches every problem with fresh eyes? If you answered yes, you may be who NetApp is looking for!
We recognize that not everyone fits neatly into any checklist, but below are some of the skills and experience we think will help make you successful in this role. If you don’t match everything on this list, but are excited about the opportunity and think you could contribute, we’d love to hear from you.
NetApp unlocks the best of cloud so that customers can put their data to work in the applications that run their business. With a focus on cloud technologies, we’re looking for software engineers that have a variety of skillsets.
· Strong programming skills in Go, Python or other programming languages
· Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Gcloud, etc.
· Experience with orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes or Docker
· Understanding of software design and development practices and a strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
· Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and demonstrate strong influencing and leadership skills
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
NetApp’s approach to in-person and remote work will be a flexible hybrid model that emphasizes flexibility for employees and puts our talent first.
This is an entry level position typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.