NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touch points, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
As a NetApp Emerging Talent employee within NetApp IT, you will work closely with a team that supports and enhances NetApp’s world-wide business processes and systems. You will utilize your technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet user requirements. To do this successfully you will form collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams to understand business needs to develop technical solutions and platforms that deliver automated solutions. An ability to understand complex business issues, work in an agile environment, and communicate technical solutions to the internal client is essential to your success in this role.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Experience with IT systems (applications, servers, networking, etc) or IT practices (operations, change control, release management)
– Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical team members to support deadlines
– Ability to work independently
– Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize these in a customer-facing environment.
– Multi-tasking and organizational skills
– Sense of urgency and determination to complete work
This is an entry-level position, typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.