We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
NetApp is a Fortune 500 company that believes in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, focused on data protection, and open to enriching customer solutions for on premise and/or cloud environments. We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. We bring enterprise-grade data services customers rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. And we do it with industry-leading solutions that work across diverse environments and the world’s biggest hyper-scale cloud providers.
At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive workforce with a culture of belonging that enables our employees to bring their whole selves to do their life’s best work.
Who do we look for?
Are you a continuous learner who wants to join an empowered team of forward-thinking, smart, dedicated technologists that approaches every problem with fresh eyes? If you answered yes, you may be who NetApp is looking for!
We recognize that not everyone fits neatly into any checklist, but below are some of the skills and experience we think will help make you successful in this role. If you don’t match everything on this list, but are excited about the opportunity and think you could contribute, we’d love to hear from you.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer you would work to ensure that products being built and processes being used adhere to all standards and requirements. As a key function in our engineering organization, you’d be responsible for identifying and eliminating defects in NetApp products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform quality reviews and internal audits; evaluating data and writing reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Development experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation in Python, Perl, C or C++
- Exposure developing complex test automation scripts and/or automation frameworks
- Experience creating and executing system level test plans, test cases and test reports for large/complex projects
- Analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Recommending modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality.
NetApp’s approach to in-person and remote work will be a flexible hybrid model that emphasizes flexibility for employees and puts our talent first.
This is an entry level position typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.