NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touch points, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
The Sales, Support and Services (S3) Academy is a 2-year global development program for Early-In Career talent who aspire to become the next generation of NetApp Leaders, Sales Professionals and Technical Pioneers.
The S3 Academy focuses on helping top talent reach their full potential by providing an initial 90-day training program. The training immerses participants in the software, systems and cloud technologies that are helping shape the world today and tomorrow.
In the Customer Success Manager role, you are responsible for identifying sales opportunities in existing accounts in a sales district. Your goal will be to uncover opportunities and take them to the point of purchase with our field sales and channel partner teams. You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business and ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the Sales team.
- Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth strategy with wider account team members
- Conduct outreach efforts to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp’s value proposition and best-in-class products
- Improves customer satisfaction and NetApp product adoption through information campaigns and by helping coordinate support activities
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
- Strong interest in a Sales Career.
- Open, Positive Attitude, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world
- Cool and Calm under pressure
This is an entry-level position, typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.