In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. We’re focused on one thing, helping your business get the most out of your data. NetApp brings the enterprise-grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. Our industry-leading solutions work across diverse customer environments and the world’s biggest public clouds.
The Sales, Support and Services (S3) Academy is a 2-year global development program for Early-In Career talent who aspire to become the next generation of NetApp Leaders, Sales Professionals and Technical Pioneers. The S3 Academy focuses on helping top talent reach their full potential by providing an initial 90-day training program. The training immerses participants in the software, systems and cloud technologies that are helping shape the world today and tomorrow.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
As a Services Associate in the S3 Academy at NetApp, your goal is to learn the innerworkings of the Professional Services organization. A wide variety of roles are essential to ensure the NetApp Services is the standard of excellence:
Services Sales Associate – has the pre-sales responsibility for opportunity qualification, assessments, scoping, and sizing which requires excellent communication skills to become the point of contact for the customer.
Professional Services Resident – expected to collaborate with the PS team to assist NetApp customers through on-site support and consulting services.
Professional Services Engineer/Consultant – meet the requirements of Enterprise clients by providing and deploying technical architectures that deliver the highest value add on NetApp solutions.
Support Account Manager – possesses strong customer relationship and crisis management skills with technical competencies that are expected to deliver the highest level of support service to Enterprise customers.
Project Manager – hands-on individual with a combination of business and technical leadership skills.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, tracking, and supervising the delivery of a wide range of projects
Product Manager – evaluates business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive market.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and critically analyze situations
- Identify and influence the continuous improvement of key business processes resulting in improved customer experience.
- Work closely with the sales team to present solutions to customers’ unique requirements.
- Develop a support and professional services plan as a part of the overall account plan to meet the NetApp’s professional services objectives.
- Position and deliver company marketed solution sets and other custom consulting.
- Install and configure NetApp hardware and software products.
- Work collaboratively with other engineers and managers in a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- Manage a variety of projects to time, budget, quality and contracted deliverables.
This is an entry-level position, typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.