Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay and benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, retirement savings, and of course… refreshing water!
- Enhancing your technical & soft skills knowledge by participating in trainings
What you’ll be doing:
This role will take on cross-functional analytical projects and collect, validate and analyze data necessary to make investment recommendations. Our Corporate Finance team provides strategic analytical support to Niagara’s Leadership in the form of financial recommendations and analytics for sales, expansion, and cost savings initiatives.
The participant will rotate through Corporate Finance, Financial Analytics, Tax, Accounting/Revenue Analytics, Supply and Ops Planning, and Demand Planning.
Examples of some potential projects include:
- Determining how proposed investments will affect efficiency of a given line/plant and the value of an improved efficiency
- Sales projects – creating Pro Forma P&L for sales opportunities in Brand Manufacturing and Primary business categories
- Analysis of renewable/low carbon energy opportunities in different geographies where Niagara has presence
- Expansion projects – a cross-functional analysis requiring collaborative effort from Supply Chain, Finance, Real Estate Development, Tax, Manufacturing
What skills you need to be successful:
- Advanced Excel, VBA, Python experience
- Strong oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Collaboration – building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas
- Individual Initiative – We’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and Accountable – Always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives
- Strong academic record