Are you a graduating senior or recent graduate in Sales/Marketing and looking to kick off your career? We want to talk to you!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company and communities.
What We Offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay and benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, retirement savings, and of course… refreshing water!
What does our Professional Development Program look like for you?
The Professional Development Program (PDP) provides the opportunity to expand your professional skills right alongside the Niagara business. You will spend 18-24 months rotating through a variety of our departments, gaining exposure to different functions, building relationships, and contributing to continuous improvement projects. You will have a “home base” department that aligns with your future career goals, and serves to provide guidance and mentorship throughout your rotation. You’ll also have the opportunity to complete a rotation in one of our manufacturing plants to learn how the heart of our business operates! At the completion of your PDP, you will be equipped for a Specialist, Analyst, or Engineer role in your home department, and ready to take on even greater challenges and projects.
- Learning sessions
- Social and networking events (including engagement opportunities with leadership)
- Training focused on technical & professional skills (including getting certified in Lean Six Sigma!)
- Volunteer/community service events
- Final presentations to team and leadership
- Peer mentorship
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning multiple parts of a complex business
- Collaborating with your leader to create and adjust your customized rotation schedule. Your opinion on this matters; we want this program to provide meaningful exposure and learning to several parts of the business.
- Contributing to the day-to-day operations and projects in each of your department rotations.
- Providing recommendations to each of your rotation departments, leaning on your educational training and background
- Seeking feedback from your leaders and peers to guide your individual development planning. Never be afraid to ask questions; we are here to help!
- Building relationships your department leaders and building valuable cross-departmental partnerships.
- Participating in developmental opportunities, including learning sessions, training courses, and stretch assignments.
- You’ll end the rotation with a presentation about key learnings from your rotations, and your observations and recommendations.
What skills you need to be successful:
- Strong oral and written communication – the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Problem solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Collaboration – building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas.
- Individual initiative – we’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and accountable – always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives.
- Check us out! Learn more about Niagara and our people by visiting our career page and following our social channels.
- Apply, and prepare for your next steps. Check out our interview tips and more here: https://careers.niagarawater.com/us/en/interviewresources
We are excited to learn more about you, and how we can help support your future career goals!