*Niagara is hiring in Supply Chain, IT, and Brand Manufacturing*
The Leadership Development Program (LDP) focuses on cultivating leadership-level talent at Niagara. Participants spend 18 months rotating through a variety of departments in order to learn the different functions, contribute to large-scale projects, move the needle on continuous improvement efforts, and build broad networks. During the program, participants will complete a rotation in one of our manufacturing plants to learn how the heart of our business operates. Participants will also get the opportunity to build leadership skills through professional learning sessions, networking events, and formal training experiences. Following the program, participants will be ready to move into a leadership-level role in their home department.
- Demonstrates leadership in day-to-day operations and projects in each department rotation.
- Brings suggestions for continuous improvement to rotation departments.
- Identifies and seizes new opportunities through the program.
- Seeks out feedback from leaders and peers to guide individual development planning.
- Collaborates with leader to develop and adjust rotation schedule.
- Makes connections with department leaders and builds valuable cross-departmental relationships.
- Gains business insight quickly and applies knowledge of business and marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Participates in professional skills development opportunities, such as learning sessions, training courses, and stretch assignments.
- Conducts a final presentation on key learnings from department rotations and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.