**Applications are considered on a rolling basis**
Are you a graduating senior or recent graduate looking to kick off your career in business, engineering, operations or manufacturing? We want to talk to you!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay and benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, retirement savings, and of course… refreshing water!
- Six Sigma yellow and green belt certification
- Enhancing your technical & soft skills knowledge by participating in trainings
What does our Manufacturing Department Program mean for you?
Through this 15-month rotational program, you’ll be a crucial member of our manufacturing teams, making a lasting impact on the business by sharing your innovative ideas with team members and leadership. You’ll have 180 hours of formalized soft-skill training covering conflict resolution, innovation, cost management, and more. You’ll also have support from a group of Niagara team members, including leaders, MDP alumni, and our Talent Development team, making sure that you have the guidance you need to achieve your personal and career development goals.
You will spend in-depth time with a variety of our departments, gaining exposure to different functions, building relationships, and contributing to continuous improvement projects. You will have a “home base” department that aligns with your future career goals, and serves to provide guidance and mentorship throughout your rotation. During your time in the program, you’ll attend learning sessions, networking events, and complete formal training. Following the MDP, you’ll be equipped to take on a leadership role at one of our Niagara plant locations!
What you’ll be doing:
As an MDP participant, you’ll work within a Niagara plant across different departments which could include:
· Human Resources
· Warehouse & Distribution
· Continuous Improvement
· Quality Assurance
Department rotations are flexible according to your interests and career goals. Each MDP Participant will also spend 6 months as Supervisor in order to fully understand the scope of the role, and its importance to the plant’s overall performance. This will provide the MDP a chance to engage their leadership skills and be the “go-to” problem-solver at the plant.
What skills you need to be successful:
- Strong oral and Written Communication – the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrated presentation skills
- Problem Solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Collaboration – building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas
- Individual Initiative – We’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and Accountable – Always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives
- Check us out! Learn more about Niagara and our people by visiting our career page and following our social channels
- Get your lingering questions answered by reaching out to our Talent Acquisition team (email@example.com)
- Apply, and prepare for your next steps. Check out our interview tips and more here: https://careers.niagarawater.com/us/en/interviewresources
We are excited to learn more about you, and how we can help support your future career goals!