At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Plant HR Generalist
- Assists, coordinates and administers various aspects of the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organizational development, and employee relations programs.
- This position will be based out of Mesa, Arizona. We would like to train our team member into a future HR leader for other locations across our manufacturing plants, so we are looking for someone who is re-locatable in the future!
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Implements compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt employees, students, and temporary employees as needed; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Provides training for new and current employees on department systems and procedures.
- Supervises receptionist, delegates projects as appropriate, and assures coverage of front desk in receptionist’s absence.
- Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 2 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of employee administration.
Minimum/Preferred Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: PHR/ SPHR
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: Native or Bilingual Proficiency