Nordstrom is seeking summer interns who are highly motivated and focused on the customer experience to join our supply chain organization. As a Nordstrom Supply Chain Intern, you’ll play a dual role — dedicated student and valued team member. Successful Supply Chain Interns will also have the opportunity to join Nordstrom full-time upon completion of their degree.
As an intern, you may have exposure to…
- Potential assignments in Warehouse Operations, Quality, Planning, Transportation Planning & Logistics, and Supply Chain Engineering
- Process flow design and mapping, productivity measures, time studies, data collection and computational analyses within the corporate operations areas functions of our Supply Chain
- Supporting various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle, such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, and issues management
- Implementing and managing leading-edge distribution technology
- Leading teams of hourly associates
Additionally, you will have opportunities to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. At the end of the summer, our interns report out to their Leadership Team on the key business points learned from their internship experience.
You own this if you…
- Are looking for a career that pairs your fulfillment expertise with your love of fashion
- Are a passionate, curious, and innovative college student currently in your junior or senior year working toward a bachelor’s degree in a Supply Chain focused degree or related field
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ace organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Have experience working with MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Are able to move to Seattle for the duration of the 10.5-week summer internship
- Are flexible – in order to understand our 24/7 operations, you may at times need to work various schedules: including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
What’s next? We’re glad you asked…
The summer internship program is 10.5 weeks and will take place June 8th through August 19th, 2022, in Seattle, Washington. Housing will be provided for the duration of the internship. Interviews taking place in late October and early November 2021. We plan on making our hiring decisions by early December 2021.
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
At this time, Nordstrom cannot provide sponsorship now or in the future for this role. This includes interested parties who currently hold an F-1, H-1, TN, J-1, OPT, or CPT visa.