As a Computer Vision Intern, you will be working with a team of Computer Vision professionals who apply various cutting-edge computer vision models to real-life use-cases and provide actionable insights to the business.
- Design, develop, and implement deep learning algorithms for unique use cases.
- Evaluate accuracy and quality of the designed models as well as data sources.
- Stay up to date with the latest models and changes in the technology.
- Communicate results and implications to colleagues and business partners.
- Proficiency in Python required
- Knowledge of one or more of the following, pytorch, tensorflow-keras or other deep learning framework
- Object detection, semantic segmentation, instance segmentation, pose estimation, classification.
- Hands-on and theoretical knowledge of Deep Learning based computer vision models, yolov3, yolov4, yolov5, faster-rcnn, mask-rcnn, detr, ssd, resnet, etc.
- Experience operating in a Unix/Linux operating system and using docker.
REQUIRED: Enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D program during the Spring 2022 term.
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering – Statistics, Engineering – Systems Engineering, Mathematical Sciences – Applied Mathematics, or Physics
You MUST be able to work 40 hours a week in our midtown Atlanta office for 3 months during Spring 2022. Relocation assistance is not provided, but NS does offer a Living Stipend (below), which is taxed.
Graduate Student – $3,666/month
***Living stipend of $850/month is available to those who qualify.
***Sponsorship may be available to those who qualify.
Shift Work: No
Weekend Work: No
Travel Required: occasionally