The Human Resource Analyst role is responsible for executing day to day functions involving processing organizational management actions in the HRIS (SuccessFactors), delivering insight and actionable recommendations from the creation and presentation of reports, and providing effective customer assistance to internal and external customers. The analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations to HR leadership. The position will be a part of and lead transformational changes within HR that impact the HR department and organization.
This position has a targeted start date of early September 2021, and will work out of Midtown Atlanta, GA . The position should expect to work four days a week at our new Corporate Headquarters. The position should expect to work at least one day per week remotely.
- Operates regularly within the HRIS (SuccessFactors) executing various personnel and organizational changes
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, training, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Compiles and analyzes HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the HRIS
- Prepares reports and dashboards, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership and recommending actionable changes
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Answers frequently asked questions via phone calls and electronically from employees and externals relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate level HR staff or other department supervisor
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the HR department; Reconciles invoices for the HR department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to perform data analysis using functions including: Pivot Tables, Index Match, Vlookup, If/And statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, information systems, psychology, or business-related field and/or equivalent experience.