The Internal Audit team is seeking an entry level Internal Auditor to be a key member of the team, based in Austin. The Internal Auditor will work on various global internal audit and advisory projects and will also be actively involved in the SOX testing. Potential opportunities of rotation to other areas of Finance and Accounting in future.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of management controls over business operations.
- Plan the scope of assigned audits and prepare associated audit programs.
- Plan and execute audit assignments, in accordance with accepted professional standards.
- Collect, analyze, and document information to support audit results; report these results to the appropriate parties.
- Prepare formal written reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of company systems and processes.
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion audits and consulting engagements.
- Monitor and appraise the adequacy of the corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Up to 2 years’ work experience (including internships)
- Strong analytical skills, including attention to details
- Commitment to quality and efficiency
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsTravel- Minimal around ~10%