Exciting Opportunity to join the NXP Finance team in the position of Junior Business Analyst – AA/RP.
This role will provide support in managing the financial activities for 4 Product Lines headquartered in Chandler, AZ.
You will have the opportunity to partner with finance and business colleagues to complete analysis that assist in guiding important business decisions and that enable compliance with fiduciary requirements.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Perform analysis of actual performance (Revenue and OPEX) and variance to forecast
* Management of OPEX with full alignment to project accounting, both for operational effectiveness and IFRS compliance
* Enhance R&D project cost forecasting and monitor deviations with actuals
* Support business case updates and R&D portfolio processes, both internal to the PL and aligned with CTO metrics
* Perform product margin analysis and reporting: revenue conversion, mix optimization, PBM effects, cost price analysis and support COGS improvement
* Coordinate and support quarterly obsolescence and scrap processes
* Execute and assist in SOX Controls and support internal control standards
* Participate in financial and cross functional improvement projects
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently, as well as in global teams
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. SAP, Hyperion and Essbase experience is a plus
- High level of integrity and discretion in managing confidential information
- Able to analyze and improve business processes
- Strong analytical skills, Innovative and creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Proactive and hands-on attitude to work