Customer Success Manager – English or Spanish or French
The role will be 100% in office and until the employee is deemed autonomous. It will eventually convert to a hybrid commute.
“You are a trusted advisor who ensures that his/her customers have the necessary tools and guidance to be successful with their software.” – Customer Success Team Lead
Odoo is the world’s top open-source ERP SaaS software and Customer Success is key to our future success! Join us to find the best solutions for customers that use our software. We are doubling our team in 2021.
- You improve the customer’s overall success with Odoo and drive adoption of our solutions while delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction across the North and South American regions
- You manage complex customer situations and lead a resolution towards mutual success for SME/enterprise customers as an account manager
- You achieve portfolio growth targets through client relationships while also ensuring the successful execution of the customer’s strategy roadmap
- You act as the main point-of-contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across the customers’ operational areas
- You deliver exceptional customer experience through proactive communication while orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track, and evolve the customer’s business goals
- You foster innovation by sharing best practices and new ways your SaaS customers can leverage Odoo solutions to advance their digital maturity
- You will identify at-risk customer accounts and execute a retention plan which might involve negotiation, re-onboarding, customer service, sales quotes, license management, user subscriptions, and cross-team collaboration
- You will develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding all customers to project managing potential development or functional improvements to databases
- You monitor customer accounts’ usage of Odoo’s software apps and health indicators, such as by reviewing contracts and pricing to identify successful potential growth opportunities using change management and organization change knowledge
- You contribute to ongoing initiatives that continuously improve our approach to securing customer success
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors is required – Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Proficiency in g-suite applications preferred
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- Spanish or French fluency: both written and verbal, especially when it comes to custom software discussions
- SaaS or Paas pre/post-sales experience or relevant knowledge – Understand the value proposition of an ERP software to a potential customer
- Demonstrate an understanding of a customer’s renewal life-cycle, have the entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for customer success!
- Previous role providing of great aptitude with coordination and keeping organized
- Strategic planning support when it comes to the Saas customer’s business strategy
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches every day
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records