Here at ON Semiconductor we take great pride in our internship program and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school schedule. ON Semiconductor is seeking a driven, self-motivated professional to join their Logistics team located in Phoenix Arizona. As a Logistics Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with other groups within the company to drive process improvement in a fast paced environment in an organization that has the power to effect positive change within the company.
This opportunity will ask a student to have the following performance objectives:
- Generate and manage the requisition process for creating all purchase orders for Logistics group (exposure to Oracle systems)
- Create and maintain KPI reporting relative to logistics spend & supplier performance
- Assist in the organization and analysis of RFQ’s for logistics & transportation services
- Various ad-hoc reporting requests related to network efficiency, cost & supplier performance
- Assist the Global Trade Compliance group within Logistics with various audit functions
In order to be considered for an internship, you must be a student currently enrolled in school pursuing an accredited degree program. This position is specifically looking for a DEGREE.
- Background or interest in Data Analytics – exposure to programming language a plus
- Ability to manipulate and generate reporting on large sets of data
- Capable with Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to manage multiple projects & tasks at same time
- Good work ethic
- Supply Chain, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field ON Semiconductor
(Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.