Here at ON Semiconductor we take great pride in our internship program and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school schedule.
ON Semiconductor’s Global Supply Chain Organization is offering students the opportunity to be an intern within its Global Sourcing and Procurement team working in Foundry and WLCSP. Here you will have the opportunity to understand our operation which is responsible for $3.7 Billion USD in annual spend, contributing by supporting existing processes and analyzing costs. This opportunity is located at our Headquarters (Phoenix, AZ, USA) and it will give you the opportunity to work with other functional teams and network while you are an ON Semiconductor member.
This opportunity will ask a student to have the following performance objectives:
- Review and analyze costs between internal sites and offer recommendations for cost savings
- Ensuring new supplier documentation is correct, accounted for, and included within the supply base
- Creating/supporting a cost analysis/should cost for WLCSP
- Understanding technology processes and how it is applied to the business process
- Support sourcing managers with miscellaneous actions, not limited to new quotes, PO entry/revision, requests for information.
In order to be considered for an internship, you must be a student currently enrolled in school pursuing an accredited degree program. This position is looking for the candidate to possess the following attributes:
- Enrolled in undergraduate degree at a minimum, preferably in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Willing to work with multidisciplinary and remote teams (ex. email and teleconferences)
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Must have keen attention to detail with analytical skills
- Effective communicator
- Inquisitive and willing to self-learn and make recommendations for cost improvements
- Must be a local candidate
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien or proper work visa