Here at ON Semiconductor we take great pride in our internship program and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school schedule. ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-driven and motivated intern to join their Information Technology Project Management Office (IT PMO) team located in Phoenix, Arizona. As an IT PMO intern, you will have the opportunity to work with the IT team in managing the IT PMO processes and contribute to various PMO initiatives.
This opportunity will ask a student to have the following performance objectives:
* Work with PMO Leadership to facilitate weekly project review meetings.
– Meeting organization and facilitation
– Drafting and publishing detailed meeting minutes
– Ensuring project teams adhere to the PMO processes and procedures
* Responsible for the regular data analytics and report generation of key performance metrics
* Conduct audits of project progress and deliverables to ensure IT General Control compliance
* Advocate project management methodology principles and PMO awareness across organization
* Contribute to continuous improvements with PMO and IT methodology, templates and best practices.
* Carry out other assigned tasks as agreed within IT, such as:
– SharePoint site, list, and form creations and customizations
– Facilitating and documenting technical process improvements
– Creating and conducting training sessions of processes
– Assisting project teams with one off tasks when available
In order to be considered for an internship, you must be a student currently enrolled in school pursuing an accredited degree program. This position is specifically looking for a student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate project management or Information Systems degree.
The ideal candidate would have the following soft skills.
* Local candidate required
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with project managers, project teams, and key project stakeholders
* Effective communication skills at all levels, across regional boundaries
* Positive and proactive work ethic
* Well organized and prepared for responsibilities
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.