SUMMARY: Supports the company’s internal and external recruiting processes; performs a variety of activities to assist with all aspects of the recruiting process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assists recruiter with applicant searches.
· Assists with HR and applicant/resume tracking systems and related database searches/entries as needed.
· Screens and separates incoming resumes prior to forwarding to recruiters; prepares resumes and candidate information packets for recruiters.
· Responds to phone calls from applicants as to status of open positions and their application.
· Performs informational interviews to interested applicants as needed.
· Schedules interviews and maintains interview schedule for recruiters.
· Conducts reference checks on final candidates.
· Prepares and reviews contracts, proposals, and offer letters.
· Conducts research for recruiters and assists in developing enhanced sourcing and networking contacts through schools, community agencies, and other sources.
· Assists with coordination of both internal and external job fairs.
· Provides administrative support including but not limited to screening and routing telephone calls, filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent preferred.
· One to two years related experience or equivalent.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.