SUMMARY: Works in conjunction with account executive/senior account executive to support business development and client retention for the specified geographical region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Arranges and coordinates schedules and appointments for account executive.
• Supports account executive’s efforts to generate and develop new business to meet specified goals including but not limited to cold-calling and scheduling appointments; responsible for generating and developing new business in assigned areas.
• Supports account executive’s activities to maintain and nurture existing client relationships; responsible for specified existing clients in assigned areas.
• Functions as liaison between client companies, account executive, and operations staff.
• Prepares weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager.
• Organizes and maintains file system.
• Participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of industry product information.
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of local competition and of prevalent industry and business climate within the region.
• Promotes company-endorsed programs and services within assigned territory.
• Negotiates contracts and work agreements, as needed.
• Work with the team to make new, creative content for our social media calendar –Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., Update website content on a weekly basis, Increase online outreach, Promote the firm using social media websites to build a positive brand image.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
· One to two years related experience or equivalent.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Acute attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.