Job Title: Global Sales Platform Analyst
Organization: Global Sales Operations
The Global Sales Systems and Process team has a simple mission: to relentlessly drive improvement to our internal sales tools to help sales sell and be efficient and effective, driving customer success. Our team is responsible for all sales systems deployment internally at Oracle, in support of our 35,000 sales professionals. We partner closely with Oracle CX product development to improve these sales tools for Oracle and our customers. We are on the leading edge of technology deployment in a fast-paced and hands-on team.
Our team is looking for a Global Sales Platform Analyst to support Global sales platform initiatives.
· Working closely with Functional Leads across the project lifecycle to create/coordinate project deliverables.
· Collaborate with sales to understand their needs and manage enhancement requests.
· Analyze sales system adoption to provide insightful updates and recommendations.
· Collaborate across Global Sales Operations, Internal IT and Production development to validate solutions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- Detail orientated with Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Goal oriented and capable of completing tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business with exposure to project management / business analysis
· Experience planning/coordinating others – extracurricular clubs, etc.
· Experience of Sales Systems and Process is a Plus.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 2 years of professional full-time work experience (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and/or military experience), please apply to Oracle’s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visit http://oracle.com/goto/careers
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle’s standard employment process, candidates undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to you and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).