Job Title: ORACLE + NETSUITE Business Development Representative Intern
Location: Multiple Locations
Apply Here: oracle.com/campus -> quick apply -> job #: 121681
On November 7, 2016, Oracle’s acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite’s cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle’s enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high-energy, competitive environment to kick-start your job experience in the technology sector? If so, we want you to join our team.
What we have to offer:
Our Business Development Representative Internship Program gives college students a chance to learn about an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. This program focuses on building product knowledge, developing business communication and sales skills, and gaining industry experience. We are looking to hire our future superstar sales representative or account manager and continue to build a culture of promoting from within through our BDR Program – this internship will give you exposure to what it’s all about.
During the internship, you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Planning and executing sales campaigns targeting current and potential clients
- Promoting attendance to NetSuite events through targeted email and phone messaging
- Researching prospective clients by staying on top of industry news and trends
- Supporting the Business Development Organization with daily tasks and learning more about NetSuite’s entry-level opportunities
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization while navigating and becoming familiar with NetSuite’s CRM
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let’s start with a few:
- We have awesome leadership who truly cares about your success and who you can trust to guide you to your dream career.
- We have a vision that we are passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we “take the hill,” and we are committed to both our customers and our employees.
- You will get training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
- We are fun (no seriously, we are.): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation. Teamwork + innovation + awesome people = fun.
What we need from you:
- Incoming junior or senior with minimum 3.0 GPA – Business background is a plus.
- Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week. Students must work a minimum of 5 hours per day and commit to a set schedule
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work and/or extracurricular experience
- Effective when working independently and in team environments and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- Desire to work in the tech industry with a growing company
As part of Oracle’s standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and include prior employment verification, education
verification, social security trace, criminal background check, and motor vehicles records (where required for position). Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 2 years of professional full-time work experience (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and/or military experience), please apply to Oracle’s experienced job openings. For information on currently open
positions at Oracle, please visit http://oracle.com/goto/careers.