Job Title: Business Development Representative
Division: NetSuite Global Business Unit
Oracle NetSuite Overview
In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. On November 7, 2016 Oracle’s acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite’s cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle’s enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 18,000 companies in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you driven, hardworking and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative development program at the original cloud company? We want to talk to you about joining our team. We work as a team with integrity, develop our people, collaborate & innovate, are accountable, hold a high work ethic, and we have a contagious culture of winning.
Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for a stimulating and rewarding sales career in the exciting cloud-business arena. Our 15 – 18 month program is centered around lead generation and talent development. From their first day, our BDRs are trained weekly on core sales skills that help them drive impact through lead generation and qualification during and after the BDR role. Successful graduates from our BDR program have progressed into more advanced sales roles which provides increased earning potential, and our promote-from-within culture has propelled our most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles within sales and business development. The NetSuite BDR program is invested in talent who is committed to growing, learning, and performing in this role and beyond.
- Sourcing & qualifying quality leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
- BA/BS degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 0-1 year of related work experience, post-graduation
- Desire to work in sales and in the tech industry
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient, with a “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded with varied interests, background, and experience
- Professional, efficient communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 1 year of professional full-time work experience (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and/or military experience), please apply to Oracle’s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visit https://oracle.com/goto/careers
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.