Our future success depends on hiring extraordinary, early in career talent who are looking to power next-generation services and solutions. We are hiring bachelor’s degree students with a diverse set of skills and experiences to work within the Fusion HCM Cloud team at Oracle. Our program is intended to enhance your overall learning experience, help build your network, and accelerate your chance to create an impact. Create the future with us!
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software! With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies on the planet. We’re using innovative emerging technologies to tackle real-world problems today. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business—it’s helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit us at oracle.com.
What You’ll Do:
The Product Strategy Intern will be responsible for business-oriented responsibilities, including:
- Developing country positioning priorities by region
- Working with Payroll lead to develop Payroll Provider priorities
- Identifying Partner priorities
- Developing and maintaining strategy and recommendations
- Updating detailed use cases for value proposition
- Revising marketing collateral to support region/country messaging
- Developing demo priorities
- Updating datasheets
What You’ll Bring (Objective Minimum Qualifications):
To be considered for a Product Strategy Intern position, you possess the Objective Minimum Qualifications (OMQs) below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these OMQs, either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- Will be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, International Studies, or an equivalent field during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Have completed your junior year of your undergraduate degree by summer 2022.
- Have no more than 12 months of professional full-time work experience in the technology field (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience).
- Have academic course work, work experience, or completed project research in two or more of the following Business Management areas (or equivalents):
- Business Analytics
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources
- International Relations
- Operations Research
- Attend a university in the US.
- Authorized to work in the US in 2022.
What We’ll Give You:
- High-impact projects: You’ll get the opportunity to directly influence our ground breaking products. Got a question or idea? Voice it. Your curiosity could help advance our next-generation cloud applications and help us find new ways to apply emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, and blockchain.
- Mentors that care: Work with industry-leading professionals and award-winning engineers. On top of your project supervisor, you’ll be assigned a peer mentor—a recent hire who can help you navigate the internship experience. You’ll also be paired with intern buddies to ensure 360 degree support and engagement.
- World-class training: Grow from once-in-a-lifetime learning opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies. You’ll benefit from comprehensive on-boarding and job-specific training that will help you get the most out of your time with us. Leadership training will help you build your eye for business.
- A fun-filled summer: Enjoy a close-knit, community experience alongside your class of fellow summer interns. Our interns work across the length and breadth of our business but come together for fun weekly events like tech talks, networking, volunteering, and fun social happenings.
Life at Oracle:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to tackle new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To nurture the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to build a vibrant and inspiring workplace that celebrates diverse, hardworking teams where everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including generous paid parental leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.