As a Digital Technology intern for the summer of 2021 you have the opportunity to assist a team supporting a large technology infrastructure which includes 1000+ end users located in the Fox Valley Area in Wisconsin. The analyst will assist the end-user community by troubleshooting and resolving issues that directly affect their ability to perform their job function effectively. Some of our Summer 2021 internships may be available to be completed virtually.
As a Digital Technology intern your assignments may include:
- Provide PC hardware, software, and application support for all departments and associated offices.
- Movement of PC hardware, telephones and related peripherals between offices.
- Organizing/maintaining PC and related peripheral’s inventory and storage areas.
- Work as a third party liaison to vendors/service providers on installation, maintenance and warranty services
- Assist with projects within the Digital Technology department.
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning skill sets combined with hands-on aptitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills to articulate complex systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree working towards an associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related area for the entire duration of the internship.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of basic networking fundamentals, PC hardware, and peripheral devices
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Office application software and IBM Lotus Notes
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM (SMS) tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with mobile devices such as Apple products
- Familiarity with audiovisual (projector systems, video conferencing, etc)
- Dell and/or HP PC Warranty Service Certification
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Student in a Sophomore standing or greater
- Willing to travel or relocate to an Oshkosh, WI location for the duration of the summer 2021 internship. Remote assignments will be considered.