PACCAR is seeking a HR Service Center Specialist to join a growing part of Human Resource. The HR Service Center Specialist works closely with HR leaders in the United States and around the world supporting key Compensation, HR, Benefits, Talent and Organizational Development strategies.
As a member of the HR Service Center Team, you will deliver high quality, timely, and accurate administrative and transactional support for our business units and company-wide programs. Participation in organizational development initiatives, compensation reporting and analytics, the administration of Health and Welfare programs, and support the long-term HR technology roadmap, and other projects as assigned.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Maintain compensation databases and systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform payroll time entry and audit for accuracy. Assist employees with payroll related questions and issues.
- Support organizational development and performance management projects.
- Support Health and Welfare programs including invoice processing and health fair planning.
- Identify and coordinate special HR projects to further the goals of the organization; participate in planning, project development and problem-solving.
- Work with employees to answer HR, Benefits and Compensation related inquiries.
- Administer other benefits, compensation and HR programs as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- One plus year of HR generalist, Benefits, HR Operations or Compensation experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of database design, structure, functions and processes strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects strongly desired.
- Experience working with internal controls and regulatory compliance is preferred.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.