PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture, and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Peterbilt Motors Company, a PACCAR Company, has an opening for a Marketing Intern to add to our Marketing Team in Denton, Texas.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
This position will be working on various projects and reports to include but not limited to:
- Creating/Updating competitive comparisons – EVs, Vocational, On-Highway, Connected Services, Medium Duty, Side-by-Sides, etc.
- Support Marketing Plan creation.
- Analyze segmentation and body company data to identify target customers.
- Support webinar content creation and delivery.
- Review sales code verbiage for consistency, clarity, and content.
- Capture images of option content for the sales tool.
Qualifications & Skills
The candidate we seek will be currently enrolled in an Engineering, Business, or related program.
The skills that are important to be successful in this position are as follows:
· Exceptional Microsoft office
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong Professionalism
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability corporation. Peterbilt promotes Diversity and Inclusion through mentorship, events, and affinity support groups – The Diversity Council, Peterbilt Women’s Initiative (PBWin), Veterans Group, Peterbilt Black Organization for Leadership and Development (B.O.L.D), and ADVOCATE (An LGBTQ support group).
Starting Salary: $20.00 for Undergraduate, $25.00 Graduate Students