Parasoft is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing software company. You will be responsible for leading the application security strategy, product planning and execution along with managing our leading reporting, analytics and remediation platform and Jtest product. This role provides the opportunity to be innovative and drive a highly growing business. It is a highly visible role so the candidate should be energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment and bring a passion for helping customers succeed in managing their application security challenges.
- Work with the VP of Products to help build out our application security (SAST) strategy across our product portfolio.
- Define value driven requirements, features/user stories and manage the product backlog in close partnership with engineers, QA and documentation teams.
- Collaborating effectively with other members of the product management team to ensure that value driven features are being created in the products.
- Partner with Marketing, customer success and sales to identify opportunities to improve our products usage and workflow based on customer feedback.
- Conduct market and competitor research to understand the needs of the customer and bring that insight to help guide the product design.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to bring products to market in a timely manner
- Create engaging technical content (videos, blogs etc.) that highlights new product features and capabilities.
- Be the product and security expert both internally with marketing and sales but also externally with the industry including analysts.
- Identifies unmet market needs and opportunities for strategic new products and services that will increase gross margins, unit placements, and revenue.
- Acts as voice of the customer understanding customer needs, researching customer uses and requirements for Parasoft’s product portfolio.
- Works closely with customers to test products, gather feedback, report back, and works with Engineering to refine the product accordingly and deliver on Parasoft’s experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintains market knowledge and awareness of trends, requirements, competitors and market growth, buying trends/criteria and use/applications.
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years’ experience in application security.
- Prior experience an advantage with performing Static Application Security Testing (SAST) or
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and triaging/remediating security vulnerabilities in the application.
- Ability to clearly define the criteria for acceptable solutions (scale, performance, reliability, documentation, ease-of-use, etc.) and able to communicate and be responsive to a distributed, global team across multiple time zones
- Experience with modern agile software development processes and tooling’s such as CI/CD pipelines, requirement management solutions, security dashboards etc.
- Ability to clearly define the criteria for acceptable solutions (scale, performance, reliability, documentation, ease-of-use, etc.) and able to communicate and be responsive to a distributed, global team.
- Be a customer-centric product manager that engages with the customer to understand their product needs and workflows.
- Experience in compliance with security standards – OWASP, CWE, CERT, PCI DSS
For over 30 years Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This starts first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
To apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer