The Global Talent Acquisition organization at PayPal is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest-level talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for coordinating candidate logistics, communications and compliance for the end- to-end hiring process. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
• Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for professional positions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business.
• Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and dial in details.
• Track, update and maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
• Responsible for verifying new hire documents before submitting to corporate
• Conduct New Hire Orientation for the new hires
• Responsible for verify new documents in I-9 verifications
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams
• Act as an advisor to the Recruiter and Hiring teams
- 2+ years related human resource, recruiting coordination experience or years of related customer service experience
- Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred (Workday or Workday Recruit nice to have)
- Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
- Experience interacting with executive candidates strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge base of Internet and software applications.
- Skill in functioning various office equipment, such as personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, and multilane telephone.
- Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to communicate with applicants, co-workers, and business contacts in a civilized and professional manner.
- Ability to audit and manage billing statements for candidate expense reports
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.