Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
The PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Integrated Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Supply Chain Planning, Strategy, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Customer Integration, Commercialization, and HQ Manufacturing & Engineering. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
· Atlanta, GA
· Bradenton, FL
· Carlisle, PA
· Cedar Rapids, IA
· Chicago, IL
· Columbia, MD
· Indianapolis, IN
· Jersey City, NJ
· Kansas City, KS
· Lancaster, TX
· Mountain Top, PA
· Orlando, FL
· White Plains, NY
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of seven Supply Chain divisions. As an intern, you will be assigned a 10-week project, gain exposure to PepsiCo’s leaders during our Executive Speaker Series, network with members of PepsiCo’s Employee Resource Groups, and more. Please let your PepsiCo Campus Representative know which of the following disciplines interests you most. You may express interest in more than one:
· Planning: The supply chain planning team includes demand planning, supply planning, contracted operations, advanced planning and material resource planning. The supply chain planning team anticipates the demand for products and plans their materials and components, production, distribution and sale. They contribute to the overall success of PepsiCo by balancing supply and demand so sales revenue opportunities are fully exploited in a timely manner and at the lowest possible cost. These roles are highly cross-functional and require both strong technical analytical and critical thinking skills as well as communication and influence skills.
· Strategy: Interns will work with SC Strategy team and support various network optimization initiatives using various network optimization, Excel, SAP and database tools. This role will support development of near-term and longer-term network implications of strategic initiatives for PBNA. Additionally, this role will support activities involved in development and execution of least landed cost sourcing solution for our network. Interns will partner with various manufacturing, finance and logistics teams to gather and triage data during the execution of these initiatives.
· Warehouse Operations: Interns will work either on a field-based or headquarters-based team. The key objectives of these teams are to manage inventory, improve warehouse productivity and execute shipments to ensure key service metrics are met. These teams interact with various other areas of the supply chain, including demand & supply planning, transportation, customer integration, sales strategy, and finance. These roles require strong analytical, communication and critical thinking skills.
· Transportation: Interns will partner with transport team members to ensure timely delivery of finished goods to our plants, distribution centers, and customers. This initiative encompasses many business areas including safety, DOT regulations, cost control, on time shipments, and load and tender management including carrier contract adherence. Interns will have the opportunity to get hand on experience owning day to day transport activities.
· Customer Integration: Interns serve as a direct point of contact for PepsiCo’s customers. Interns actively partner with Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain Planning and Sales to ensure our customers receive flawless order fulfillment and delivery. Customer Integration roles deliver a wide range of exposures to critical skills including: effective communications, influence management, data analysis critical thinking and process optimization skills.
· Commercialization: The Supply Chain Commercialization team includes retail and foodservice categories and primarily focuses on project management leading cross-functional teams. Working within the PepsiCo Operating Model, the team is responsible to lead end-to-end innovation across new products, packages and processes. A broad understanding of multiple functions – supply chain, finance, marketing, etc. is critical to success in this role. Supply Chain Commercialization contributes to the overall success of PepsiCo by supporting future growth in effectively managing the innovation agenda – driving net revenue and category share gains in the market. These roles are highly cross-functional and require strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as project management, communication and influence skills.
· HQ Manufacturing & Engineering: Interns will provide Manufacturing & Engineering support to our Beverage manufacturing & warehouse locations in North America. Interns will work on teams that are based out of Chicago, IL & White Plains, NY. Manufacturing & Engineering roles encompass many engineering and Supply Chain initiatives such as project management, development of technical training materials, innovation projects, managing capital assets, data analysis and process improvement. Interns will gain overall beverage processing and manufacturing knowledge while obtaining critical work experiences that drive results directly impacting key process indicators for the beverage business. The M&E interns can obtain success by leveraging strong problem solving, influence management and critical thinking skills while working in a team environment.
What we’re looking for:
· Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics (other related majors will be considered)
· Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
· Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to travel
· Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
Qualifications / Requirements
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
· Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
· Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
· Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
How to apply:
To be considered for an interview, you must:
1. Complete an online application on our company website: