Partner with our esteemed clients and our internal team to build lasting value. This is an exciting and rewarding endeavor! “Pacers” are passionately committed to achieve excellence for our clients by conducting our business with a long-term outlook providing value on a consistent basis.
BioPharma Business Associate:
The BioPharma Business Associate is responsible for a variety of commercial analytics, based on widely sourced information and multiple data sets for the healthcare and pharma industries. Analytic functions include market opportunity assessment, situation analysis, strategic forecasting, business development and licensing analytics, business intelligence, performance analytics, pipeline assessments across indications and therapy areas.
BioPharma Business Associate at PharmaACE work in teams, think strategically, solve problems, develop and share best practices, and make a positive impact on the projects and teams they support.
· To use advanced data statistical models that helps client understand dynamic business issues.
· Design and leverage analytic techniques as per the client requirement to guide in decision making.
· Communicate results to clients and PharmaACE Management Teams.
· Develop client relationships and serve as a key point of contact for the project(s).
· Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
· 0-1 years of experience or Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in pharmacy, life sciences, applied mathematics, data science, applied mathematics, management science, computer sciences, econometrics or engineering with strong academic performance in quantitative and analytic coursework.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Basic-Intermediate Tableau skills
· High motivation, strong diligence, maturity and high creativity
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
· Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
· Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
· Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
PharmaACE is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for the country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest is required to be considered.
PharmaACE offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PharmaACE has been recognized as “Top 10 Recommended Pharma and Life Sciences Companies – 2020” by CIO Insider. We are well known for our Work culture of Open Communication, Opportunity mapping, Intelligence ROI and many more.