As a PNC Intern, you will participate in a “best-in-class” internship program. During this 10-week program you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a specific line of business, expand the tools you need to launch your career, and complement your education with real-world job experience.
PNC’s Asset Management Group (AMG) is comprised of Institutional Asset Management, PNC Private Bank and Investment Strategy and Services. We work with individual and corporate clients who have significant assets to develop sophisticated, customized financial solutions ranging from investment management and wealth planning to trust administration and private foundation management. AMG draws individuals who possess the following skillsets: strong desire to interact directly with clients, strong written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented, self-motivated, eager to learn and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Upon entering the AMG Internship Program, interns will join either PNC Private Bank or Institutional Asset Management.
- PNC Private Bank: Offers a complete range of solutions and strategies for individuals and families with significant assets. Advisors in PNC Private Bank are responsible for developing client solutions and strategies, including lending, investment management, estate/retirement planning, and trust administration. The PNC Private Bank team takes a team approach to servicing clients. The team of advisors includes Banking Advisor, Fiduciary Advisor, Investment Advisor, Wealth Strategist, Client Advisor and Relationship Strategist.
- Institutional Asset Management track: Institutional Asset Management is responsible for guiding corporations, governments, non-profits and investors to solutions that optimize every step in investing & retirement. The group is recognized as a national market leader – a premier provider and partner – with proven expertise, and differentiation in local delivery.
Opportunities are available throughout PNC’s footprint and could include: Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Bridgewater, NJ; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Denver, CO; Indianapolis, IN; Erie PA; Palm Beach, FL; Louisville, KY; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Red Bank, NJ; Raleigh, NC; Tampa, FL; Troy, MI; Vero Beach, FL; Wayne, PA.
Learn more about PNC’s Summer Internships on www.pnc.jobs/students.
Participates as an intern in the PNC summer internship program.
- Performs or assist the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g. deal, sales, or process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g. identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
Required Education and Experience:
- Working toward Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred business relevant majors (e.g. Finance, Accounting, IT, Economics, Marketing, Math, Statistics, HR, Management, Communications, Business Law, Psychology, Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences), sophomore or junior status, Minimum GPA 3.2
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.