As a PNC Intern, you will participate in a “best-in-class” internship program. During this 10-week program, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a specific line of business, expand the tools you need to launch your career and complement your education with real-world job experience.
Human Resources (HR) provides expertise to PNC’s business leaders and employees. From recruiting talented individuals, providing learning and development and ensuring effective pay strategies, HR helps the company deliver exceptional results through our best asset – our people.
During the program, interns gain a unique opportunity to discover strategies for leveraging self-awareness to lead themselves, collaborate with others and demonstrate high performance.
Internship opportunities are available in the following HR functions:
- Employee Relations
- HR Business Partners
- HR Operations
- PNC University (Learning & Development)
- Talent Acquisition (Recruiting)
- Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits)
The Human Resources Summer Internship Program is located in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about PNC’s Summer Internships by visiting www.pnc.jobs/students.
- Participates as an intern in the PNC summer internship program.
- Performs or assist the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g., deal, sales, process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g., identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
Required Education and Experience:
- Working toward Bachelor’s Degree, preferred business relevant majors (e.g., Finance, Accounting, IT, Economics, Marketing, Math, Statistics, HR, Management, Communications, Business Law, Psychology, Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences), sophomore or junior status, Minimum GPA 3.0.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.