Price Kong CPA, a growing CPA firm in central Phoenix, is seeking energetic, friendly and vibrant full-time audit associates.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Collaborate with team members to deliver high quality assurance services and deliver a positive client experience.
· Actively develop technical skills on the job and through trainings.
· Participate in client assignments from beginning to end.
· Identify and communicate audit issues, technical matters and improvement opportunities with associates, senior associates, managers and partners to resolve client issues discovered during the audit process
· Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
· Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, including basic knowledge of GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
· Fast and pro-active learner
· Previous accounting related experience preferred
· proficient in Excel and Word