P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Senior Project Manager and Technical Readiness Leader who will have broad project responsibilities to deliver successful initiatives. Responsibilities can vary, including project management, lead multi-functional teams, deliver initiatives, technical leadership, and influence projects’ strategic direction. You must be able to effectively frame and communicate issues to drive decision making and guide the initiative team to deliver on-time Commercial, Technical, and Market readiness.
What we offer you:
- Training and learning every day with significant responsibilities from your first day.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or degree with related experience
- 3 – 5 years supply chain experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Project management in manufacturing or engineering environment
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.