We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
We are now looking for the right candidate to join our team as an Assistant Project Manager- Land. This individual will work with the team in Tucson who purchases land, oversees planning and entitlement efforts, and develops new communities. Joining our Tucson team will give the right candidate an excellent career path with mentorship and development opportunities. All of the basics needed for Real Estate investment and development are performed in the Land Department.
Job Summary: Responsible for coordinating land development project workflow and activities, from pulling construction permits to turnover and bond exoneration.
• Assist in delivering projects according to quality, timing and budget specifications
• Manage development trades and schedules in accordance with Divisions goals• Coordinate land development construction with power, telephone and gas companies
• Monitor progress of land development projects. Provide Project Manager with reports on progress and issues needing attention
• Support entitlement staff in preparation of budgets and schedules. Assist in preparing cost analyses
• Support trade bidding and contracting efforts
• Prepare and track work orders and forward to contract administration for payment
• Support field efforts related to storm water and air pollution compliance